PNI Digital Media Austin Texas is currently looking for an Intermediate Developer to use their technical expertise for designing, implementing, documenting, maintaining, and supporting the platform and sites to meet the client requirements using PNI’s practices and standards. This role is cross-functional and can include front-end, back-end, database and flash development.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience in (web)-application development utilizing C#.NET in Visual Studio.
- 2+ years' experience in relational database development utilizing Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with technologies such as MVC, ORM, IOC.
- Excellent understanding of and some experience using Test Driven Development.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patters and pragmatic programming principles.
- Experience with high-performance, scalable enterprise systems would be a strong asset.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written (technical documentation) and oral communication skills.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Vacation paid time off and paid company holidays
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Start-up work environment within a very large, well established company.
- High Growth Opportunity
We provide a fun, fast paced environment committed to developing best of breed solutions for large US and international companies including Staples (parent company). Most recently, we have been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers.
PNI Digital Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.