The mission of the Ecommerce Department is to offer our customers a quality shopping experience unrivaled anywhere in the world, resulting in a trusted, long-term relationship and extraordinary sales.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, as CX / UX Senior Designer, he/she will be responsible for preparing CX / UX workflows and maps, digital design mock-ups, prototype concepts, product design and presentation decks. He/she will play an integral role that will drive the growth and development of PNI Media's eCommerce and Business Development strategies. He/she oozes with creativity, is methodical and efficient and has an eye for the smallest details that is unparalleled.
Be part of a team that will create ideas, bring them to life and provide vision and direction to PNI Media.
· Design and create mock-ups, concepts and prototypes for the PNI platform, roadmaps and client pitches.
· Brainstorm, conceptualize and design product concepts.
· Design print materials for reports, data and infographic collateral.
· Design for cross devices; desktop, mobile and kiosk.
· Assist in creating and laying out presentation decks.
· Work closely with UX, Customer Support, Account Managers and Client Stakeholders to reveal CX opportunities that will maximize sales and propel our client's brand.
· Partner with UX and Creative to conceptualize next generation design trends with intuitive experiences.
· Identify, recommend and take advantage of emerging technologies, design trends and UX / CX standards, which drive efficiencies and creates world-class experiences.
· Partner with Marketing to help initiate and deliver marketing pitches.
· Must have 5+ years’ experience in Ecommerce.
· Previous experience in Creative and Usability vision and skills.
· You have a love for all things design, a passion to recognize exceptional experiences and notice details in things others do not.
· Excellent communication and presentational skills.
· Respectful and outstanding lead-by-example skills that motivates staff to exceed expectations.
· Proven ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding time-frames