PNI Digital Media is looking for a Creative Front End Web Developer. The successful individual will leverage their creative expertise to translate designs into rich interactive web experiences leveraging reusable, scalable HTML/CSS/JS code.
- Responsible for owing the technical aspect of the deliverables.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, is proactive and can manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Is passionate about their work and is willing to go the extra mile for their team.
- Lives and breathes HTML/CSS code with a high level of fluency; HTML5, CSS3, SASS and JS/JQuery is a must.
- Ability to provide high-level time project estimations.
- Emphasis on translating design requirements and specifications into front-end HTML code templates, designs, prototypes and various CMS integrations.
- Experience working with grid systems (Foundation and/or Bootstrap), Git, Visual Studio and TFS.
- Creates a consistent look and feel using HTML/CSS/JS for PNI's retail client brands while respecting the brand requirements of each.
- Generates, maintains and archives web site content.
- Complete work successfully on or ahead of schedule.
- Has an online portfolio (required).
- Involved with project estimations.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years' experience in web programming and coding.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in front end HTML/CSS development/computer science.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3/SASS, JQuery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and asset.
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes.
- Ability to produce organized and efficient code.
- Ability to deliver top quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure.