Our Project Managers are responsible for leading and facilitating all activities performed by the project team throughout the project life cycle. In this role you'll be accountable for the execution of the project, will ensure that projects meet our clients' requirements, and that they are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality.
- Utilize PNI's practices and standards to develop and manage project charters, project plans and task assignments for all team resources, also specifying client commitments.
- Interface with key project stakeholders, including the client, Account Managers, Business Analysts, Lead Developers and Enterprise Architects.
- Determine necessity for gap analysis on new initiative or at-risk projects. Facilitates gap analysis process.
- Gather requirements and document them for analysis, estimation, design and QA.
- Maintain status reports, meeting minutes and other project documentation throughout the project duration
- Works with the team to create estimates, determine timelines and perform technical assessments for the project in initiation stage.
- Conducts risk analysis and maintains risk management documentation.
- Works with main project stakeholders to obtain Go/No Go decisions for all project phases
- Works with Release team to plan releases and all related activities, provides information to the release team required for production system update
- Manages project close-off and hand-off to maintenance
- Organizes daily scrums and enforces scrum format. Maintains scrum minutes and ensures continuity in the scrum architecture.
- Defines, maintains and modifies project workflow and transitions in PM tools as-required to accommodate project / team needs.
- Maintains burn-down chart and communicates status to the team daily and stakeholders as per procedure.
- Facilitates sprint planning and review sessions and ensures team ownership and involvement in the process.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous project management experience in an agile environment, ideally in E-Commerce
- PMP or CSM certification is an asset.
- True believer in the Agile principles and values
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong motivational and team building skills.
- Excellent time management and project tracking skills.
- Sense of humour and roll up the sleeves attitude