About the Position:
PNI is looking for an intermediate Graphic Designer for a 6 month contract in our Vancouver office.
The Intermediate Graphic Designer leverages their creative expertise in visual design to produce materials that meet the needs of our clients. As this is an intermediate position, the individual will need to work well independently with minimal guidance and produce pixel perfect designs.
- Fulfills daily creative tasks such as creation of new marketing assets, single page mockups, newsletters, hero banners, and badges.
- Able to communicate with people from other teams in order to acquire additional information, clarify issues or solve problems
- Manages their own time effectively and efficiently
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism and creative suggestions to improve and enhance design assets
- Participates in the creation of a great working environment by establishing solid relationships with each creative team member
- Delivers pixel perfect design, whether it is conceptual design or high fidelity mockups
- Focuses on continuous education and skills development
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Lives and breathes design
- 2-3 years' experience in graphic design
- Advanced knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with the following tools is an asset but not required:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Strong creative, graphic design principles and processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects while being very detailed oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong visual portfolio
- Must be able to work as a team or independently