PNI Digital Media provides transaction processing and order routing services to Retailers, Internet portals, Websites, and Telecommunication service providers. It operates the PNI Digital Media Platform that connects consumer-ordered digital content, whether from online, in-store kiosks, desktop software, or mobile devices, with retailers that have on-demand manufacturing capabilities for the production of personalized products. Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible, 401(k) retirement plan with company match and paid vacation.
PNI Digital Media is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Austin development team. As a BA, you'll be responsible for eliciting requirements and defining solutions through close collaboration with key stakeholders. The BA then works with the development team to ensure all requirements are well defined, communicated and understood, prior to and during the project, to help to ensure the team’s success.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Become a subject matter expert in assigned areas of responsibility through active participation in strategy, design, and development team meetings and hands-on product usage.
- Work closely with both internal and external sources to groom and maintain thorough, accurate, and detailed product requirements and use-cases/stories.
- Communicate strategic business vision and requirements from product managers into lower-level tactical requirements for the development team.
- Translate technical questions/issues from the development team into language that both internal and external stakeholders will understand.
- Proactively engage the appropriate internal and external stakeholders with questions or to validate design either through wireframes or product demonstrations.
- Perform ad hoc validation and scheduled product acceptance testing and log bugs.
- Attend daily scrum, weekly sustaining engineering, and bi-weekly sprint reviews.
- Assist product manager by providing input during roadmap planning, release scoping, and product release communications.
Required Education & Experience:
- University degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previous experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Working experience with wire-framing and process flow diagrams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience eliciting and creating requirements documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work effectively and proactively within a team.
- ERP, MIS and/or CRM line of business experience is highly desirable.
- Technical experience (web/software development) is an asset.
PNI Digital Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.