PNI Digital Media provides transaction processing and order routing services to Retailers, Internet portals, Websites, and Telecommunication service providers. It operates the PNI Digital Media Platform that connects consumer-ordered digital content, whether from online, in-store kiosks, desktop software, or mobile devices, with retailers that have on-demand manufacturing capabilities for the production of personalized products. Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible, 401(k) retirement plan with company match and paid vacation.
PNI Digital Media is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Austin development team. As a QA Analyst, you will serve as a quality assurance resource to monitor and evaluate the quality of deliverables for the solutions to ensure they meet the client requirements using PNI’s practices and standards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Evaluate use cases/software requirements to create test plans, test cases, execute test cases, document results and report bugs.
- Organize results of testing and provide reports to management.
- Work with various groups including project management, developers, and customers to understand goals of projects and testing needs.
- Provide recommendations on Quality Assurance methodology and Test environment improvements; uses knowledge and experience in solving complex problems.
- Perform complex and varied Quality Assurance activities using appropriate test tools, common routines, and best practices.
- Identify and thoroughly analyze defects, issues, risks, and action items along with identifying the business requirements & the system requirements as part of the project team.
- Provide status reports to Manager on development projects.
Required Education and Experience
- University degree, preferably in CS, engineering or other technical field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a software Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Ability to work independently and ability to lead projects.
- Experienced in agile software development and test methodologies.
- Intermediate experience with SQL.
- Familiarity with Microsoft-based products and technologies.
- Familiarity with web applications, n-tier system architectures and object oriented development.
- PNI Digital Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.