PNI Digital Media provides transaction processing and order routing services to Retailers, Internet portals, Websites, and Telecommunication service providers. It operates the PNI Digital Media Platform that connects consumer-ordered digital content, whether from online, in-store kiosks, desktop software, or mobile devices, with retailers that have on-demand manufacturing capabilities for the production of personalized products. Some of the benefits our employees enjoy include medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible, 401(k) retirement plan with company match and paid vacation.
The UI Developer leverages their creative expertise to translate designs into rich interactive web experiences using reusable, scalable HTML/CSS/JS code. They own the technical aspects of the deliverables and keep a close eye on code quality. The UI Developer is proactive, able to work with minimal supervision, and manage deliverables under tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment. Reporting to the Lead HTML Web Programmer will advise on any technology decisions made at the HTML level. This individual is passionate about their work and is willing to go the extra mile for their team.
- Lives and breathes HTML/CSS code; HTML5, CSS3, SASS and JQuery is a must.
- Ability to provide high-level time project estimations.
- Gauge and assess potential bottlenecks based on experience and provide options and solutions.
- Emphasis on translating design requirements and specifications into front-end HTML code templates, designs, and prototypes.
- High level of proficiency working with grid systems (Foundation and/or Bootstrap).
- Familiar understanding of React JS and Angular JS.
- Creates standards and templates for UI developers to follow.
- Complete work successfully on or ahead of schedule.
- Has a CodePen or GitHub account and an online portfolio.
- Involved with project estimations.
- Experience with web accessibility is an asset.
- Mentors junior members of the team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in web programming.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in front end HTML/CSS development.
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3/SASS, JQuery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes.
- Ability to produce organized and efficient code.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while being very is detailed oriented.
- Ability to solve increasingly complex problems and deliver top quality work.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to work as a team or independently.
PNI Digital Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.