- Has a solid foundation on HTML/CSS; Passionate about learning and expanding their knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, SASS and JQuery.
- Emphasis on translating design requirements and specifications into front-end HTML code templates, designs, prototypes and various CMS integrations.
- Experience working with grid systems (Foundation and/or Bootstrap), Git, Visual Studio and TFS.
- Creates a consistent look and feel using HTML/CSS/JS for PNI’s retail client brands while respecting the brand requirements of each.
- Generates, maintains and archives web site content.
- Complete work successfully on or ahead of schedule.
- Has an online portfolio (required).
- Experience with web accessibility is an asset.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 1.5+ years' experience in web programming and coding.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in front end HTML/CSS development.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3/SASS, JQuery.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong creative, user experience UX/UI and technical processes.
- Ability to produce organized and efficient code.
- Ability to deliver top quality work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- MUST have online portfolio.