PNI Digital Media is looking for an energetic and highly organized Office Coordinator for their Vancouver office.
- Ad hoc support for the Executive team including expense reporting and calendar management
- Ensure the smooth running of the office including ensuring kitchen supplies are fully stocked and cleaning is being done properly.
- Maintain and deal with all supply orders for the office, negotiating best rates where possible (ensuring finance involvement)
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment (be active member of the OHS Committee and ensure the office as sufficient number of fire wardens and 1st Aid members.
- Act as Liaison between office and building management / building maintenance
- Assist with administrative duties for the HR and Finance team (interview scheduling, mail duties, filing)
- Answer intercom and greet guests
- Manage couriers and incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with event planning and internal events as required
- Order food in for customer meetings
- Coordinates company meetings and presentation materials.
- Minimum 2 years in Office Coordination role
- Experience working with and negotiating rates with office supply companies
- Experience organizing company town halls/events
- Communication skills
- Judgment and problem solving
- Decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Work and time management
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Initiative and ability to work with minimal supervisio
- Stress tolerance
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Sense of humour