PNI Digital Media is lookng for Support Analyst to join their Vancouver team. The Support Analyst leverages their technical support expertise for supporting, and maintaining PNI's retail locations in both a Tier 1 and Tier 2/3 capacity.
- Working within a team as first point of contact for all of PNI's supported retail locations by phone and email inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Responds to hardware, software and connectivity issues across all of PNI's supported locations
- Provides live monitoring of order statuses for all PNI retailers using available tools
- Provides live monitoring of lab connectivity statuses for all supported PNI retailers using available tools
- Manages critical issue escalation using defined 911/912 escalation protocol. This includes the creation and assignment of critical issues internally as well as notification to external stakeholders
- Provides monitoring of daily vendor reports and order threshold metrics, which includes communicating with PNI vendors to ensure retailer SLS are being met
- Assists in repairing orders in error status and escalation to order support team
- Provides hardware and website support during role out of all new locations which includes the setup of the location and routing rules in our backend systems
- Provides tracking for all inbound issues using a ticketing system that contains issue categories, issue details, assigned to, time issue was opened, store location, etc.
- Acts as a Tier 2/3 escalation point for supported PNI retailers
- Tracks bugs / issues and their fixes
- Consults with others at PNI to solve problems when required
- Minimum 1 year of experience in call centre environment (customer service)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluent in English a must. A second language (French) an asset
- Understanding of general networking, email, remote desktop connections, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office
- Availability between 6:00am PT and 9:00pm PT - 7 days a week.
- Skilled in applying problem-solving techniques
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- General understanding of photography/image files is considered an asset but not a must