INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
1. Non-Identifiable Information - As is typical with many sites, the Application server automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding Application users, such as, the date and time you access the Application, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Application, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Application you visit, the Application pages read and images viewed, and any content you post to or download from the Application. We use this non-identifiable information for Application and system administration purposes and to improve the Application. We may disclose such non-identifiable information to others and archive it for future use.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
1. Your Personal Information - When registering for one or more of our services, you may be asked to provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Application, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to access certain features of the Application. Additionally, if you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence.
(ii) Purchases – If you purchase products or services on or via the Application, we or our service providers may collect additional personal or other information from you, such as your address, phone number, payment information or shipping information. Such information will be released to third parties as necessary to complete the transaction or to otherwise fulfill your order. For example, credit card transactions are handled by a third-party service provider, which requires access to the credit card number and other personal information to verify the credit card number and process transactions.
3. Consent to Disclosure - By using the Application, you signify your consent to the disclosure of your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Third Parties Regarding Your Use of the Application – When you post photographs or other materials to the Application, your user name and email address will be disclosed on the Application as the source of such materials. Materials, including photographs and other graphics, posted to the Application are generally
available to all Application users, except that materials subject to an album password will be available only to Application users with the password, this site, or its service providers.
(iii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
4. Securing Your Information - The Application uses reasonable security methods to protect the data that reside on our servers or the servers of the distributors of the Application. But because no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers and offer no warranty or security provisions in regards to the fitness of the distributors systems. It is also possible that information you supply to us may be intercepted during transmission.
5. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. The Application attempts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
6. Other Sites - The Application may contain links to other sites or Internet resources, including sites operated by the Application’s trading partners, service providers and content providers. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another site. The Application has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other sites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
7. Leaving the Application - You acknowledge that we do not monitor or control the information collection or privacy practices of these or any other third parties, and are not responsible for their practices or the content of their sites, including their use of any information collected when you click through to their sites. You should review the privacy policies of such third parties to understand how they collect and use information.
familiarity with the most current version. You can receive notice of changes by e-mail as well. To sign up, contact the Webmaster.