PNI Digital Media is currently looking for an intermediate-level developer to join our Vancouver team. Working in close collaboration with the Business Intelligence and Product Management teams, you will guide and implement the technical requirements of our site optimization, search optimization and analytics initiatives following PNI practices and standards. This role is cross-functional and can include front-end and back-end development.
- Act as the technical point of contact for the Business Intelligence and Product Management teams.
- Assist in translating business requirements into technology/systems requirements.
- Conceptualize, implement, maintain and support technical solutions while utlizing PNI's processes, templates, best practices and standards.
- Provide technical assessments and time estimates on projects.
- Write clean and efficient code.
- Develop unit tests and integration tests.
- Develop and maintain required documentations.
- Support QA and BA on acceptance testing.
- Work with systems architects and other developers to integrate solutions within the larger framework, development platform and release cycles.
- Consult with others to solve problems when required.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Be a skilled communicator.
- Participate in product demos.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years' experience in web application development using C# and the .NET framework.
- 2+ years' experience with software version management systems and task/bug tracking software (e.g. JIRA).
- 2+ years' experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
- 1+ years' experience in relational database development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience building consumer-facing website and/or web-based applications.
- Knowledge of ReactJS and/or AngularJS an asset.
- Experience with enterprise level deployment and n-tier architecture an asset.