We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and talented Full Stack Senior Developers for our Vancouver team. The role will be responsible for developing high-availability web solutions for our public-facing websites that will underpin the PNI technical solution.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Working as part of project team in an agile environment, works with the Lead Developer and Project Manager to ensure team deliverables are met
- Develops and maintains required documentation, develops unit and integration tests.
- Provides technical advice, assessments and estimates to PM.
- Assists in transfer of business and technology knowledge
- Work collaboratively in a small team with the Developers, QA, PM, BA and Enterprise Architects to understand business initiatives and deliver solution in small increments.
- Mentors and coaches junior developers
- Passionately drive problem determination and resolution.
- Help PM's in managing change.
- Contributes to our technical evolution by sharing of business and technology knowledge.
- Motivate development team.
- Share with PNI all technical successes & innovations.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in web design, application development utilizing C#.NET in Visual Studio and relational database development utilizing Microsoft SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with technologies such as WCF, REST, MVC, ORM, IOC, Razor
- Excellent understanding of and some experience using Test Driven Development.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design patters and pragmatic programming principles.
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team
- Excellent communication
- Driven attitude
- You have a degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing ability