PNI Digital Media is a leading tech industry e-commerce solutions provider, and we’re proud to be one of BC’s Top Employers. We’re looking for a Project Manager to work in our Vancouver, BC office.
A Project Manager career at PNI is demanding, requiring a diligent and focused individual with a strong desire for accomplishment. You’ll find the creative latitude to grow your career, helping to engineer applications for some of the world’s leading online retailers. You’ll be responsible for leading all activities performed by the project team throughout the software project life cycle, and you'll be accountable for the execution of the project, ensuring that projects meet our clients' requirements, are completed on time, within budget, and to the required levels of quality. You’ll:
· Utilize PNI's practices and standards to develop and manage project plans and task assignments for all team resources.
· Work with key stakeholders, including the client, Account Managers, Product Owners & Product Managers, Lead Developers and Enterprise Architects.
· Determine necessity for and facilitate gap analyses on new initiative or at-risk projects.
· Facilitate estimates w
· Work with the team to create estimates, determine timelines, and perform technical assessments for the project in initiation stage.
· Conduct risk analyses and maintains risk management documentation.
· Organize daily scrums and enforce scrum format. Maintain scrum minutes and ensure continuity in the scrum architecture.
· Work with key project stakeholders to obtain Go/No-Go decisions for all project phases.
· Define, maintain and modify project workflow and transitions in PM tools as required.
· Maintain burn-down chart, and communicate daily status to the team and stakeholders.
· Facilitate sprint planning and review sessions, and ensure team ownership and involvement in the process.
· Work with Release team to plan releases and all related activities. Provide information to the release team required for production system updates.
· Manage project close-off and hand-off to maintenance.
· 3+ years of previous project management experience in an Agile environment, ideally in E-Commerce.
· A deep alignment to Agile principles and values.
· Previous SAFe experience or an interest in learning SAFe.
· PMP or CSM certification is an asset.
· Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
· Legal entitlement to work in Canada.
· Exceptional planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent time management and project tracking skills.
· Strong motivational and team building skills.
· A desire to leave everything in a better state than when you found it.
· A we-before-me approach to work.
What's it like to work at PNI Digital Media?
At PNI, we never settle for status quo. We never forget that our customers are our business. We’re efficient but diligent. We value teamwork. And above all, we know how to have fun. We love dogs, video games, karaoke, popcorn and foosball. We celebrate our successes, and we hold charity and fitness events throughout the year. In addition to a fitness subsidy, mat leave top-ups and a dog-friendly workplace, we offer our staff free fitness and yoga classes each week. Come and find out why we’re a consistently award-winning employer. Some of our recent accolades:
· Canada Top 100 Employers
· BC's Top Employers
· SME Canada Top Small & Medium Employers
· BC's Top Technology Companies
· Profit 500 Company
PNI builds on-demand personalized print solutions, transaction processing, and order routing services for the world's largest retailers. We connect consumer-ordered digital content, whether from online, in-store kiosks, desktop software, or mobile phones, with retailers that have on-demand manufacturing capabilities, to produce personalized products.