Are you a super analytical and a natural relationship builder? Do you thrive on moving your top accounts business forward, and always looking for the next opportunity to grow your clients’ businesses?
PNI Media is in search of a Senior Account Manager to manage one of our key retailer partners out of our Vancouver, BC office. This individual will maintain client relations and manage the client account, and is the key stakeholder to forecast and plan on strategy to grow revenue year to year. They are the link between the retailer and the various PNI teams such as Development, Product Services, Marketing, Maintenance, IT and Security and Product teams.
The successful candidate will need an in-depth understanding of both the client and PNI's business, and what it takes to push for new initiatives that will drive positive growth in revenue, site traffic, conversion rate and average order value. The Senior Account Managers will maintain strong relationships with all key client stakeholders with the goal of growing existing and developing new business within the account. The Senior Account Manager will work closely with the PNI Upper Management team, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Marketing Specialists and other key PNI stakeholders. This is not a selling position; it is a relationship position with the core focus to develop business growth strategies.
· Ensure healthy strong working relationships with all key client stakeholders with the goal of growing existing business and developing new business within PNI’s existing accounts.
· Ensure the successful management of client expectations throughout the PNI project lifecycle
· Develop and maintain strong healthy active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels
· Become the trusted advisor for the client and the key liaison between PNI and the client.
· Understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities and translate to marketing and account initiatives for roadmap
· Brainstorms creative and innovative ways to drive sales for PNI’s retail partners.
· Develops and maintains an understanding of the industry, competitors, and PNI's business strategy.
· Identifies and pursues new business opportunities that fit said strategy.
· Understands the larger scope of the client’s business and identifies additional revenue opportunities
· Builds and maintains strong relationships with the client, acting as the primary point of contact
· Maintains account strategy and sales forecast for each client.
· Develops and maintains PNI's product roadmap to ensure alignment with current and potential new client requirements.
· Participates in feasibility analysis when required.
· Responds quickly and efficiently to all client requests, ensuring that other project resources are involved as required.
· Understands client needs and defines business requirements for specific projects.
· Self-motivated and solutions oriented
· Works with the Business Analyst and Product Manager to ensure they have a complete understanding of project requirements
· Works with the Project Manager and client to accept features, releases, and project closeouts
· Develops client proposals that comply with all PNI's processes and governance.
· Prioritizes maintenance defects and requests when required.
· Works with Marketing to develop and execute a suitable marketing plan and campaign for the clients.
· Develops and maintains required documentation and reports, both internally and externally
· Assists with collection of overdue accounts receivable
Skills/ Experience Required:
· 7+ years' experience in Account Management and/or Marketing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
· High-level of accuracy, keen attention to detail and problem solving
· Ability to think strategically and execute on ideas effectively
· Experience aggregating campaign data and developing a data supported narrative
· Well-developed decision-making, communications and persuasion skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
· Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
· Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at a senior level
· SaaS background and Agile development understanding an asset
· Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
· Strong organizational, analytic skills and Excel skills
· Ability to travel to the US is a must