PNI Digital Media is a leading tech industry e-commerce solutions provider, and we're proud to be one of Canada's Top 100 Employers. We’re looking for a QA Automation Developer to work in our Vancouver office for a 12 month contract.
The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining test cases and automated test projects, and monitoring and evaluating the quality of deliverables for the solutions to ensure they meet the client requirements using PNI’s practices and standards.
· Works with Lead Automation Developer and Development Manager to establish and evolve formal Automation processes ensuring that the automation team is using industry accepted best practices.
· Develops clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable automation frameworks and automated test projects.
· Develops integration tests, regression tests, acceptance tests, smoke tests, load tests and performance tests.
· Works with the Business Analyst in the translation of business requirements into testable test cases.
· Monitors, reports and acts on quality metrics.
· Participating in technical investigations and estimation process.
· Passionately driving problem determination and resolution.
· Assisting in transfer of business and technology knowledge.
· Promoting team effectiveness by removing technical blockers.
· Communicating with all areas to ensure a smooth efficient process.
· Developing and maintaining required documentation.
Required Experience & Skills
· Post-secondary degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience using test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, Test Rail and JMeter.
· Solid knowledge of and experience in C#, .NET Framework, and MS SQL Server.
· Experience with DevOps pipeline including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
· Experience in collecting and analyzing software quality metrics.
· Complete knowledge of testing methods.
· Experience in building automation framework.
· Be able to create test plans and strategies for all sizes of projects.
· Be able to create reports and analysis of testing progress and results.
· Knowledge of Load testing and Performance testing.
· Knowledge of Web Services such as Rest API an asset.
· Excellent English communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
What's It Like to Work at PNI?
At PNI, we never settle for status quo. We're efficient but diligent. We never forget that our customers are our business. We value teamwork. And above all, we know how to have fun. We love dogs, video games, karaoke, popcorn and foosball. Come and find out why we're a consistently award-winning employer. Some of our recent accolades:
Canada Top 100 Employers
BC's Top Employers
SME Canada Top Small & Medium Employers
BC's Top Technology Companies
Profit 500 Company
PNI Digital Media offers on-demand, personalized print products, transaction processing, and order routing services to the world's largest retailers. We connect consumer-ordered digital content, whether from online, in-store kiosks, desktop software, or mobile phones, with retailers that have on-demand manufacturing capabilities to produce personalized products.